Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Loving My Extra Curves and Who I Am

So today I just wanted to talk about why I choose to start my blog. From my other two blogs you can see that I love fashion and beauty but it took me a while to start loving my curves. I have struggle with my weight for years and I never fully loved myself or the way I looked. There would times where I would not eat for days.It took time but I just realized that I will never be a size to and with opening up to my friends and family I could finally be happy with who I was with their help and support. So last year when my best friend Destiny showed me some plus size fashion gurus on youtube I was hooked. I started getting more into fashion and things that work for my curves. Instead of doing my homework my senior year I wanted to go on blogs and see what was the hottest makeup for prom and what dresses would best fit me. Fashion and Beauty took over my life. This year I started my first year in college and as I was in math class I wanted to be shopping for someone or even doing someone makeup. So at that moment I decided I was going to become a makeup artist after I train myself the best way I can. I also said I was going to start my blog and someday become a plus size fashion stylist with my own plus size store someday. I will start taking business classes this summer but right now my life is blogging and learning everything about fashion I can learn. I want girls to come to my blog and be able to interact with me. If they need advice or If I need advice. I'm excited for this time in my life and I can't wait for you guys to follow me and my journey in living out my dreams. So leave comments and If you have a blog I would love to cheack it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment