Thursday, January 23, 2014

Becoming an active blogger and Getting to Know me

I am so happy to be blogging again. And this time around I will be a lot more active. So some things you guys should know about me and my blog is that I will be talking about everything, from fashion, beauty, tv shows, celebrity gossip, relationships, and FOOD lol. I will also be showing you guys my photography and work that I will start. I am a self taught florist, photographer, and makeup artist. I am also a soon to be wedding, and party planner. I also love to cook. I might not be the best but I love it lol. I also just want to blog about my everything life and the experiences I have experience. So please like or follow and I will keep you guys posted.
subscribed to my youtube channel Emily Jay
follow me on instagram @kissesamour

No comments:

Post a Comment