Friday, January 24, 2014

Thursday Night Shows Review:Vampire Diaries, Reign, American Idol, Braxton Family Values,and Party Down South

Heyy guys so I am back and wanted to do a review of all the shows that I am obsessed with and have to watch on  Thursday night. First off I am still going through withdraws because Scandal has not came back on yet. But until it is back I still have some shows that are well worth watching. Vampire Diaries being of one the shows. I have been watching VD since the first season and have been hooked. I can't even remember a season or episode I have not watched. But I have been very disappointed in this season but last night episode reminded me why I LOVE this series. From beginning to end the episode had me smiling. in tears, laughing, and nervous. I love that Klaus and Caroline finally got together (: . I think we all needed that closure and needed to see that sex scene lol. Also the fact that Tyler is back makes me so confused on if Caroline will get back with him after that really bad breakup. Also having everyone come back on this episode was perfect. I love seeing aunt Jenny, Rick, Vicki, Elijah, Klaus, Rebecca, and uncle John to not only celebrate Katherine death but also to celebrate the big 100th episode. I also loved that the show was talking place back in Mystic Falls. Damon was finally able to get closure from Katherine and I really liked that. I also liked that in the first time this season I was completely shocked when Katherine took over Elena body. And now with the whole gang back together I am pretty sure we will see a lot of things we love about the first few season once they start looking for Elena. So VD came on at 7 so as I watched it I recorded American Idol. There is really nothing I can say about the episode because there was no breakout performance and the show just boring. I miss the bad and funny audition and they don't have them so I skip through most of the show. (The Voice is better loo.) So at 8 I watched Reign and the show was amazing. I am so happy the show is back and I am so shocked at how everything has changed in the course of an episode. So Mary and Bash are now engaged and I love that we get to see some Mash scenes. I also loved seeing the passion between Mary and Francis and even though they are not together they are still together lol. The fact that the Queen is now paying for everything she did to Mary probably brings a smile to everyone face. I can't wait to see what the writers have up their sleeves for next week episode. While watching Reign my Braxton Family Value was recording and I must admit this episode was pretty boring. It was nice seeing Tamar and baby Logan but come now when is Vince and Tamar coming back on because without them the show is pretty boring. Traci is coming out with a solo album which is a BIG mistake. I love Traci but she should leave the music industry to Tamar and Toni and focus on her radio show. Other than that the show was pretty boring. Now lets talk about my NEW favorite ratchet tv show Party Down South. So basically everyone on the show was still drunk and still getting drunk. The roommates had their first hookup between lyle, and the ugly Mattie. I can't remember the girl name but I do know she looks like the other roommate Mattie but just an ugly virgin so her name will be the ugly Mattie. And then the love triangle began because Lyle now has a thing for Mattie. But that's my review I will be doing a video review so please check out my youtube channel Emily Jay. and follow me on Instagram @KissesAmour

No comments:

Post a Comment