Thursday, January 23, 2014

Online Dating???

Heyy guys I am back and decided to talk about my dating life which by the way sucks. See i believe that every women has her problems when it come to dating and mine are that I'm picky and when I do find a guy that I think is worth my time he ends up being the complete opposite person I have fallen for.So then I am brokenhearted and now my list of things I am looking for in a man is about two pages long but thats another post lol. So I have been hearing about all this amazing dating sites and decided why not try it out for a month with my best friend. So far we have a week left so why not blog about it. So my experience on the site was a lot different from my friend experience. I thought naturally that because I am a very picky person that being about to take a test that helps me find someone more like me would help me find someone but i was very left down. I found that a lot of the guys on the website only wanted one thing and we all know what that is "SEX". So that made me very uncomfortable and kinda was the moment I realized that dating someone on a dating website was not for me. Don't get me wrong I have seen the success stories and can only hope that I find someone but right now I decided to just let it happen and with god by my side I will be with who I should be with. So my experience sucked but my best friend on the other hand experience was a little different. There are many guys on the website who has a lot in common with but the question is was she willing to try something new and the answer is NO. She has seen a lot of profiles she has liked but is afraid to make the first move and send a message to the guy. We both have one more week on the website and decided to do a video together about our experience and who knows I may make a new friend by then and my best friend might actually get the guts to talk to a guy she finds interesting.
But please subscribe to my youtube its Emily Jay channel
Instagram @kissesamour
AND FOLLOW THE BLOG lol        

No comments:

Post a Comment