Sunday, January 26, 2014

I am the Black Sheep of my family and trying to overcome the loneliness I feel from it

So I just got into this huge argument with my cousin over something private and didn't involve her yet no one not even my MOTHER took up for me but instead they each took up for my cousin. I could say I was surprised but I am not this always happens and I guess there is nothing I can really do about that. I have always been different from my family but now its getting worse. I know I don't belong here with them and to tell you the truth once I can afford to move out I probably won't ever talk to them again. See for the past two years I had to have my cousin and her best friend share a room with me but let me remind you I am 19 and they are (here's the kicker) 35 now 36 years old. And instead of acting like adults who have been on this earth for more than 35 years they act like they are 19. It's a little sad because I even like my cousin friend more than her. See my cousin is probably the BIGGEST hypocrite that has ever lived on this planet. Sometimes I forget she is human because she tries to make herself seem so perfect and I don't think no one really falls for it I just think that they love her so much that they just go a long with it. My mother being one of those people. Yes I said it my very own mother the women who gave me life is the same women who HATES me. I try so hard to make her proud yet that's not enough. See I graduated a year early, worked, and also goes to college but that's not enough for her. She always tells me she think I have a mental problem if I cry. But don't get me wrong I don't cry a lot but I did today. See I have a difficult relationship with my dad. He moved a lot, have kids I never met, and so on and so on. But that's still my dad and I get a little offended if someone tries to make jokes about him. So I was mad that my cousin was talking about something she had nothing to do with or knew anything about. But I must say she is really good at belittling someone in a nice way. And instead of anyone telling her she was wrong they make it seem that I am unstable oh yeah and laugh and leave the to have a fun Sunday but now I am used to it. Someday I will have my own family and will never let my kids or other kids around me feel the pain that felt as a child or young adult and thanks for reading I hope that whoever reads this know that life gets better and being different from your family is okay don't let their love define you only the love you get from god and the love you are able to give to yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment