Saturday, January 25, 2014

When is to okay to name drop???

So todays topic is NAME DROPPING. I think we all know someone who has is always bragging and talking who he or she has met, where he or she has been, and how EVERYONE loves them. So my question is when is it okay to name drop. I think I have told my friends things in the past about a popular boy they had a crush on back in high school but I would not have really think of that as name dropping, would you???? But their is this one girl I met through a friend and she named dropped every celebrity who has visited Dallas lol. I only was around her for about four hours and every time I tried to have a normal conversation with the girl she bought up some celebrity who wanted her. So after seeing her act like a groupie so I just want to know when is it okay?? I think never.

No comments:

Post a Comment