Saturday, February 1, 2014

Defining Ourselves & Getting Over a Ex

So I have the worst dating life EVER. I have cared about someone like we all have, and of course been hurt. I have given someone my trust who did not deserved it, and I loved someone who was not capable of being loved. So why is it so hard to get over it??? My best friend is going through this now being hurt by someone she through she would be spending her life with. Sometimes I think its so easy to see the good in people when in our hearts we know the truth. We spend so much time defending a relationship that was toxic from the beginning. So how am I getting over my ex??? First is not getting in another relationship. I have seen this many times once a relationship is over a week later you are with someone new. That's not healthy and plus what have you learn?? Every relationship is a new learning experience and maybe you should take what you learn from each relationship and work on yourself. Also having no way to contact you ex or giving him no way to contact you. Why keep in touch with someone who isn't right for you. But the best way to move is to put all your work and time in something that means a lot to you. Founding and having something that no one can take away from you because its yours. Something that a MAN can not take always from you. Something that defines you and I know some women need a man to define the person that they are but maybe if more women learned about their self worth and had something worth living for we would not have such a hard time getting over someone. So that's my tips on redefining ourselves and getting over ex's

No comments:

Post a Comment