Saturday, February 1, 2014

Why Can't Love Be a Like the Fairytales or Like the Love we See On Movies

So it happened again. I was just having an amazing day blogging and talking about MOVING on. My love life sucked but it was getting better A LOT better. See I met a guy a few months ago, and for the first time EVER I thought I got it RIGHT. This felt different it had to be different. Unlike with most of my relationships I decided to keep this one on the DL (DOWNLOW) , I didn't need anyone in my business or giving me bad advice I didn't need, or wanted. Also he older meaning he mature and should have it together by now. He is a doctor so I didn't have to worry about trying to help someone find a job or let anyone borrow money (I think he all had that guy). This was easy and fun, and the best part of it all he was understanding and a stand up guy, but like times before I was wrong. Instead of being the man I thought he was he was the man I been with many times before. He texted me thinking I was someone else. How do I know you ask??? Well its a long distant thing but he travels so much we are able to see each other but what ever girl he texted last night was the girl he was cuddling that night and couldn't wait to see again. So yes I was two timed again. Why is it so hard why can't I find my Mr. Big, my Prince Charming, My Edward (not Edward from Twlight but Edward from Pretty Woman). Why can't I have that Fairytale love???? I know that doesn't exist but sometimes I just have to ask myself. But before I get off to eat a HUGE piece of cake, and watch Pretty Woman I just want to let you guys know that this is another learning experience. Trust me there will be a update

No comments:

Post a Comment