Saturday, February 1, 2014

Not Living Up To Anyone Expection

So one of my favorite quotes are "When people see good they expect good, and I don't want to live up to anyone expections". I guess that is the way I have been living my life since I was 16. I never felt that anyone could understand me more than I have understood myself, and I NEVER wanted to explain my actions to anyone. A lot of people call me BITCH because I speak my mind, while others weather talk about people behind their backs. I guess I could never be that person ho spends so much time thinking about what others feel about me that I spend a lot of being someone I am not. Like smiling in people faces when I hate the thought of spending an minute with them. Also I love what I do like writing and I will never let anyone tell me this is not a real job because I know that if I could not write I don't know where I would be. Some people don't consider it a job but because other peoples expectations don't bother me I will keep writing. Do you guys sometimes feel the same??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment