Monday, February 3, 2014

Letting On Of The Past & Letting Go Of The Men

So today I have made the decision to move on. My dad had another baby and that's that. I decided to start over with my relationship with my dad it will take time, but the best choice for me is to move on and getting over all the hurt he caused me. I think this will be the first start in me finding out the person I truly would love to be. On another note that's also getting out of my relationship with Doc. Its unhealthy and goes against everything I believe in. The weirdest part is that I talked to him from 9pm until 2am and doing the whole conversation I felt like I was pretending to be someone I am not. I was nervous and constantly making sure I was saying the right things. When did I become that women?? Also the worst part is I never felt any closer to someone that I only met a few months ago.  But its unhealthy and of course he lives miles away and has the biggest commitment issues. That's just the start of the problems. But now I am ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment