Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What's My Favorite Singers to Listen to After a Breakup

So every girl has experience a horrible break up. There are five things I do when I have a break. The first thing I do is get some delicious Chinese food (because its my favorite), watch one of my favorite romantic comedies (to remain me that my relationship was nothing like that), call up my girls to come over so we can gossip, so I can have a good laugh, get dressed up and post millions of pictures and status online, and the number one thing is LISTEN to my favorite jams to bring my spirits up. So why not post my five favorite songs that get me out of a breakup.
5. Rihanna I can Turn up and Turn Down afterwards
4. All of Miley Cyrus new and old songs. Some to cry and some to twerk the night away with my friends.
3. Drake everything about his music makes me feel better about my relationships that ended
2. All of Taylor Swift songs because of course she is the Queen Of Break Up songs
1. And of course the Queen Bey. Yes Beyoncé music can make me forget about everything I am going through.
  
 
 
I don't own this picture my source is

No comments:

Post a Comment