Thursday, February 6, 2014

How Long Does it Takes To Get Over an Ex? And When Should You Get a Rebound?

Getting over an ex can take some time. That's the advice I keep giving myself in my head, because that's the same advice I have also given friends since middle school. But maybe getting over someone should not take as long as it do. See my good friend Linda is taking FORVER to get over her ex, because of really getting over him she is sleeping with any rebound she can get her hands on. See I don't believe in the whole rebound thing, because I was someone else rebound before. I really felled for a guy who was still in love with his ex, as a soon as he got the since to get back with her he did. I know I can't get mad because everyone has the one person who makes them forget about their ex, but why not get with the person once YOU are over your ex? I believe that you should at least be over an ex in least than two months but no less than one month. Hopefully that's the time it takes me to get over Doc and I honesty think I am making a lot of process since I have not talked to him in about four days and I haven't thought about him a lot. Well I mean I haven't thought about him as much as I do. And I think that's best. I am trying to move on and hopefully find someone that's goo enough for me, who knows by this time next month I might even be dating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment