Sunday, February 2, 2014

I'm a Hypocrite

I never thought the day would come when I realized I was a HYPOCRITE. I have been giving advice to my best friend Amy for the past six months but the same advice I have been giving her is the same advice I need to follow. See Amy is beautiful probably one of the most beautiful girls I know but for some reason she lets guys treat her like shit. She is also taking care of a man weather its giving them a place to live, feeding them, and even giving them her hard working money. So for the past six months I HATE this loser she is dating. I think he is a liar, and cheat but she loves him, and I don't understand why. Until now I guess. See I haven't told any of my friends about this mystery guy. They know I am dating someone and that's it but they don't know he is not Mr. Perfect. See yesterday I went on this rant about being stupid and finding out he was dating someone else. After yelling at him and telling him I will never ever ever talk to him again but its something about him that I can't explain. Maybe its never knowing what he is thinking and what will come out of his mouth, or its that he is so successful that I feel like I don't have anything to offer him but he still wants me, and I don't understand why. Every guy I have been with wanted some kind of commitment yet he hates it. He does not believe in marriage he just wants to travel the world. And I don't know what to make of it I NEVER thought I would be one of them girls. I am strong I don't let guys treat me like trash or belittle me yet this one guy can make me forgive him with one simple word "Sorry". What do I do?, or what can I do? I have never been this confused, and felt so stupid that I can't just follow my own advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment