Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Carrie Diaries Season Finale Review & Why it Should Come Back For a Third Seadon

I hate that the season is over, and even worst the show may not ever come back. So yes I did cry, and not only because the season finale was amazing, but also because the fact that I will no longer be living my life through Carrie Bradshaw on Friday nights anymore. My love for Sex In The City is one of the reasons why I also wanted to become a writer. So once the show ended and I learned and I learned that the Carrie Diaries season was coming to the CW I knew I just had to watch. Many people did not have faith in the show, but I knew it would be pretty good, and I was right. The show is about a young Carrie and her life as a teen. She goes through what we are all going through, or been through. She is a young girl trying to find herself. The other characters on the show are just as amazing. Like her little sister Dorrit who is a badass and does not care about what anyone thinks of her. We see their relationship grow throughout the show. Also her father and how close their bond is, Something we did not get in Sex and The City, We also see her CRAZY OVER the TOP boss Larissa who we all have in our lives. Someone who will take a chance on us, and who we learn from. I think we all have that friend who screws up a lot, and who never really had their own dreams but instead always had to have a boyfriend and that's Maggie for Carrie. You have the over achieving friend an that's of course Mouse. And most of all there is THE ONE or should I say Mr. First Love and in this case its Sebastian. The love we see between them is amazing, and I think we had had that one person who we had to love to become a better us. Now that's the reasons I think there needs to be an another season. But yesterdays episode had me in tears yes I said it tears. Carrie is not working at Interview, or going to NYU instead she is living the New York dream. Sebastian and Carrie broke up and they are both living theirs dreams. Also Maggie is getting married which isn't to confusing she she always seemed like the girl in the group who would be. Walt and Bernett are still amazing, But the best scene of the night was the Break Up.
But how did you feel about the episode???

No comments:

Post a Comment